Hayley Green 2014 © . Powered by Blogger.

#133

| |




'Going missing'

So I went home for a couple of weeks to visit and see some familiar (and not so familiar) faces.
Along the way I shot a fair amount of film to contribute to my final major project but managed to squeeze a measly couple of self portraits out.

Considering I have a bit of a backlog of self portraits I still haven't come near publishing, I think its best I just leave them for another time as I've been getting along with these just fine.

Taken on Portra 400 with a Mamiya 645 Pro.


I shall be posting some snippets of new work in the next few days, but as I am hoping that they contribute to final stuff it will only be glimpses.

Keep watching.


Hayley Green 2013 ©

Search This Blog

 
Twitter Facebook Dribbble Tumblr Last FM Flickr Behance