Hayley Green 2014 © . Powered by Blogger.

#089

| |



Landhydrock festival, Bodmin, Cornwall
(2007)

So I salvaged this film from a box in my room a while back on only got around to developing it last month. It is pretty grainy but I can only assume that is for the conditions it has been kept in for 4 years!

As I remember, I was exceptionally nervous approaching people to ask if I could photograph them with my huge old film camera and my most confrontational images (digital) were very saturated and in the style of my favourite photographer at the time, Martin Parr. However, they did end up on the National Trust Website as the officla photographs for the event and at 17 I was super chuffed :)
Maybe I will post them sometime.

© Hayley Green 2011




Search This Blog

 
Twitter Facebook Dribbble Tumblr Last FM Flickr Behance