Hayley Green 2014 © . Powered by Blogger.

#084

| |




So I have decided to post these development and technique images due to the fact that until my project has been assessed I don't actually have the originals.

Using Xerox Copies (of photo printed images) and Cellulose thinners I created these transfers.
As an end result I actually printed onto Muslin fabric but currently have no photographs of the outcome (I will make sure I do when I get them back) however the development videos using the prints can be found below.

I am also aiming to produce a limited run of t-shirts from the prints as there was a fair bit of interest both in my seminar and friends who saw the work... I'll keep you posted.

(ps. sorry for the poor quality)

© Hayley Green 2011

Search This Blog

 
Twitter Facebook Dribbble Tumblr Last FM Flickr Behance