Hayley Green 2014 © . Powered by Blogger.

#040

| |


Just another walk along the canal.

Taken in the heat of late June in London, these two images are the first scans I have salvaged from a six years out-of-date 35mm film which was shot using a Konica C35 (released 1967) camera that I bought a few years ago in a charity shop for £1.50.

It felt only suitable that the film (which was procured from what can only be described as an extremely moist basement) should be equally matched in seemingly low quality of my favourite little camera. It is entirely manual and although the focus DOES work, it is unable to make any impact via the viewfinder and is entirely guesswork, largely using the distances (in metres) marked on the focusing ring.

Consistently giving me some really nostalgic looking images.
Find my last results here. 

© Hayley Green 2011

Search This Blog

 
Twitter Facebook Dribbble Tumblr Last FM Flickr Behance